A friend of mine who does very detailed research on companies, recommended to me purchasing a Dimension One Triad Spa. This was helpful because researching on the net provided me few definitive answers. I went down and negotiated a fair price with an outfit called Blues Brothers.
Over the last 5 years, I have had, on average, 3 major repairs a year. In the second year I called Dimension One to ask if they might consider replacing what appeared to be a defective spa. Their reply was simply: “I checked your file and see that Blues Bros should be taking care of any issues for you.” Now 5 years later, warranty is up, I’m SOL with the latest problem. I turned off the spa, drained it, and consider it a total loss.
So if you thinking about spending several grand for a spa, cement pad, and wiring; then carefully consider a main line brand like my neighbor's Sundance. Otherwise, you may end up with a shoddy product and a customer service policy that I will tersely sum up as screw-you.
If you would like a copy of my service record please write and I'll send it to you via email Kimeldorf(atsign)comcast.net. Buyer Beware when Dimension One is mentioned in the same room as your wallet
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Triad Spa
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "They're liars, trying to do whatever they can to deny free minute plan to low income people. I faxed applications 3 times to them, mailed them 1 hard copy...."
- "I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "The arrangement as terrible and didn't include the main flowers I had ordered - 3 SunFlowers. Then they added tons of daisies which were the same size as the Gerber..."
- "I was part of the Nick Vertucci August Bus Tour in Irvine, California. I went alone but was able to meet up with some new friends I met from the..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."