1.1K views

Update by user Oct 01, 2013

Anyone clicking *** on this post should beware when purchasing a D1 spa and if you have one you may want to save the post as a further reference. Because i told you so..

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2011

Not worth the money.

2005 ChairmanII where to start? The tub was replaced in 2007 due to the shell finish cracking, pillows bound up, faded and controller unreadable. Since then the 2007 spa isn't any better the shell finish is cracking, controller has moisture in it, base trim coming off, pillows look touble.

D1 will not do anything to correct the issues. Instead they added an admendment to the warranty about finish cracks. This is the platium finish shell. Instead of correcting their problems they just add a disclaimers.

This tub is always covered and balanced so care isn't the issue.

Had an Experience with Dimension One Spas?

Comments

Rochester, New York, United States #652605

Spa is nothing but trouble.D1 will do nothing.

I'm on my second controller board and had to replace the top side controller because it was unreadable. When the second board went the tub stayed in heating mode and my daughter almost got in. I checked the water and pulled my hand out because it was so hot. D1 isn't concerned.

Trim pieces coming off as well. All pillows needed to be replaced. Cover is shot. $2000 in the last 2 years.

Tub is 4 years old.

Don't buy a D1.Their tubs are garbage, their customer service is awful.