This is our second spa.First was Sundance, we had for five years with one small problem, easily fixed.

no problems. Dimension 1 a nightmare. We have replaced main controls twice, the flow indicator out again, this will be the third replacement, which means the heat does not work. So far it is under warantee, but I don't know what we will do when that is up?

This tub has a very shoddy design. Shoddy design, I do not recommend. I shudder to think what happens when the warantee expires. I do NOT recommend this product.

Beware.Very unsatisfied customer.

Had an Experience with Dimension One Spas?

Comments

Well the guk in the pump seems to be fixed, but just when down now the temp sensor seems broken.It says to call the dealer.

I have the tub set for 100 and it is 103.

Sigh.Will keep you informed.

JUST TALKED TO LOCAL SERVICE AS WELL AS DENNIS AT DI SPAS. I'LL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED WHAT I LEARN.

Thank you for offering to help. I was at work all day and will call tomorrow. By the way, the spa has had all these repairs in the first three years.....

d1dennis2009

We here at D1 Spas are very sorry to hear that you have had some issue with you spa, this is not what we like to hear. But I would very much like to assure you, D1 Spas has been in business for over 30 years and we stand behind our products! I would like to help you with your specific case, please feel free to call me at (800) 345-7727, I would be glad to assist you and outline what we can do show you how much customer satisfaction means to us at D1 spas. You can call and ask for me Dennis Porter, I work in the Technical Support Department and I look forward to assisting you with your concerns.

Dennis Porter