In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter.Virtually no suction.
For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service staff showing still water inside the filter ring while the spa is in Filter Mode. I had a Certified Dimension One tech come on site to verify the spa does not flow water into the filter. Dimension One's response was to remove the filter and submerge a white plastic shopping bag around the intake: if the submerged bag even slightly clings to the intake, there is no warranty claim.
This is of course a ridiculous test for water flow through a filter.Do not purchase a Dimension One Spa!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dimension One Journey Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "$1300 later and still paying them off.. I have heavy pots that are horrible for washing, don't even try touching the handles, you will burn yourself significantly.. something chef world..."
- "Same issue as all stated below...started with a knocking noise in rear of truck and lead to vibrations hard shifting/banging slipping of the transmission. Called Nissan was told not under..."
- "I was a PSE for Lowe’s in Poughkeepsie, NY. I was fired on May 16th 2014. I feel there was a grave injustice given to me because of some..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."