I purchased a Dimension One Triad II Spa at the recommendation of my local pool and spa store.Well, here's the list-All new top side controls, 3 circulation pumps, 7 ozone generators, 2 motherboards, 2 main pumps, all jets replaced 3 TIMES, heater replaced twice, solonoids ALL replaced, and I can't remember everything else .

It's a 3 personal spa, and I paid over $8,000 for it. Dimension One won't do a thing. I have probably over $15,000 invested in this POS!

It was supposed to be the best spa available-period.NOT!!!!

Review about: Dimension One Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dimension One Spas?

Comments

Robertwr9
Lehigh Acres, Florida, United States #1345892

As a represenative of Dimension One Spas, this information is really had to believe as we have never had to do any type of work like this on any spa in 40 years.

- We just launched the new Top Side on the Triad only 30 to 45 days ago, how can you have multiple replacements?

-How could you purchase in May and by June have three circulation pumps?

- There is no way in two months you could have 7 ozone units

- Two motherboards?

- 2 Main Pumps?The spa is only a ONE PUMP SYSTEM.

- All Jets Replaced, we have never had to do this. - We have NEVER replaced a Fast Flo Heater twice in a month and a half, this is a patented item.

Please contact me personally with a Serial Number on the spa so that I can investigate this and help you in any way possible.810-523-5481 Robert