1.6K views

My Sarena Bay hot tub has worked well for over ten years.While I realize they are high maintenance toys, I'm pretty good at keeping it working.

Had a control panel failure ( it still worked, but the display faded away), a heater pump sealed unit failure, the ionizer shorted and tripped the gfci in the middle of winter, and a leak I repaired. My gripe? These idiots now supply only a three piece cover for this tub. I use it in the winter!

It used to be flip, flip, and it was opened or closed. Now, with this *** three section cover, it's flip, flip, push to the cover lift bar, then flip the assembly!

You can freeze while you do that!You SUCK D1!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $550. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dimension One Spas. the best about sarena bay d1 from Dimension One Spas was well built. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dimension One Spas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Dimension One Spas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dimension One Spas?

Comments

I read your comment and you may want to consider our new Tri -Fold Ultralast Marine Frabric cover just launched.It is stronger and 30% lighter.

We are here to help you.Robert @ D1